Monday, September 24, 2012

Cards Against Humanity Review

As a Kickstarter supporter of this game, I got my copy in the mail a couple weeks ago. But as you can see from the "Verified Purchase" badge On this review, I bought a second copy here. Is there any higher praise in the modern world than giving someone money? I Say That there is: giving someone more money.

You want me to say something about the game itself?
Cards Against Humanity has an absolutely universal ability. Play it with a group of friends long enough and everyone winds up offended at one point. Also It is a great game to help you get to know people you thought you knew. "Wait, why do you think 'Road Head' is an acceptable answer to '________. Kid tested, mother approved.'?"

I wanted this game, but it was sold out and 3rd party sellers Were charging $ 70 - $ 100 for what is a $ 25 dollar Usually game. DON "T DO IT. You do not have to go without! Go to the manufacturers website. There is a PDF version you can print on at home or take to a printer and Have your own temporary or trial version for $ 10. I did this yesterday, and my friends and I played last night. It was great fun! I still plan to buy a full version When they are available again at normal pricing, but I could not wait to try it out. You Can Also print to copy and give it as a gift with a little note saying the full version is coming. STILL it'll cost you less than buying from a folding and reseller. Creative Commons This is a game, and IMHO is ripping people off against the whole notion of Creative Commonshttp://www.amazon.com/Sound-Logic-Android-Netbook-72-5577/dp/B007CVTQJG

No comments:

Post a Comment