Monday, September 24, 2012

LeapPad 2 Review

                                       LeapPad 2


I purchased the LeapPad 2 for my children for a 6 hour airplane ride. I also Purchased the carrying case and the ac adapter. i have already Purchased a duracell rechargeable battery system from costco so I Brought That along as well. the LeapPad did exactly what i had hoped it would do.

It is packed full of excellent apps, the art and the pet pad app keep the kids totally entertained. for our free app i downloaded rollie polly picnic and it's very cool. I really did not want to be stuck with crazy kids on the airplane so I purchased some additional apps, honestly, i did not really need to. after reading many reviews I purchased stretchy monkey Because It is kindof like angry birds but educational and not angry, i also puchased mr. Doodleburg saves pencil.

From what i can tell, mr. pencil is the biggest hit but They play both. i also Purchased two video because i thought my almost 3 year old would like them but he's not really into screens at all. I purchased one e-book, The Cinderella one (even though i have boys!) and They love it! The e-books are quite pricey, i felt like a bit of a fool Because buying it i should really just be reading to them on the plane, but That being said i was blown away by the video quality of the book. Also it is incredibly interactive ... very very interesting. the whole system is very high quality, durable, the video quality is amazing.

I'm so glad that I purchased this tablet over an adult or even the InnoTab. I've had luck with LeapFrog products before, and this one exceeded my expecations Certainly. i mean, if i bought my kids an adult tablet i would be Concerned about them dropping it, scratching it, breaking it.

The LeapPad is made to withstand tough treatment kid and I Do not Want to Have to micro-manage them ... kids drop things and it would be sad if a young child felt rotten and guilty for breaking an ipad tablet or any other adult. LeapPad this is theirs, They treat it well, it is designed to be used by young children. I am an outdoorsy hands-on mom and I set limits to screen time. I'm not big on electronics but This Item Certainly has a time and place and my kids are learning When they are playing. i could not be more pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment