Monday, September 24, 2012

Logic Android 2.3 7-Inch Review

Critical review This Item I purchased a few months ago, and thought it was a pretty good deal for the money. Well, yesterday the piece of junk will not load past the Android screen Soundlogic XT.

Also, when i plug in the charger, it shuts down completely! Unfortunately, there is no number for service With This item included. When I called a company named Soundlogic, which i found on the Google search engine, I Was Told That They have heard about the product, and They Were in litigation With The company who makes it.

He told me the name of the company, and I was unable to find a contact number for them. UNLESS you do not mind wasting your money, do not buy this item!!

I bought this netbook to replace a former seven-inch screen computer with Windows CE Because It was deadly slow at Internet access. This unit is much faster and With The $ 15 app Also my excel spread sheets handles nicely. The pop-up letter alternates are constatant Interruptions to word processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment